Wednesday, September 07, 2005

WALLSTREET WEDNESDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES

WALLSTREET WEDNESDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES
Attention to the Wall Street Barons,
In the wake of the Katrina Disaster Relief.
Please , all of you , do something.
You men and women run the Financial World, if any one can organize and make lives better for these individuals and families, you all can.
I do not have the resources that you all have yet, but someday I will. So I am doing my part, but this message is to all of you. HELP.
I am sure that you all have your own financial issues , as we all do. One thing for sure is, you all are very very wealthy.
This is a HUMANITARIAN ISSUE, so dig deep and help those in need, just imagine if this happened to you, The Super Wealthy. No matter what you have now, it can be taken away in the blink of an eye.
In closing, all I am saying is: adopt a family and make a change, just as Ross Perot did years ago, with Preschoolers in Texas. Trust me, everything is all about chances, who knows, you may teach one of the residents of the South the Finance World, and he / she can go back and teach the rest of the community. Now that would help for a lifetime.
Tony Rene Smith
Publisher - Ynot Communications

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U.S. Patent Office Discloses Confidential Data
Warren Rojas has published Patent Office Rules Allow Simple Access to Tax, Financial Data , 108 Tax Notes 1079 , also available on the Tax Analysts web site as Doc 2005-18195, 2005 TNT 171-1. Here is the ...
My affiliate site:free email

THE YNOT WISH LIST