Sunday, September 11, 2005

SERENITY SUNDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES


SERENITY SUNDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES

and yes , this Sunday morning is a Beautiful morning.

Why? Simply because God has allowed me to wake up another day, and that is the greatest gift of them all.

I am walking on the Emeryville, Marina and it is a great feeling, WHY? Because I am doing what I love, Publishing and reporting another side of News to The Hood, I am publishing about the good things in life, the simple things.

There is enough drama to go around, and what makes me feel so good about this is, I am the Editor-Publisher-and it feels great, I work for JOE PUBLIC "YOU" "THE PUBLIC". Life is meant to enjoy and by God I am going to enjoy the hello out of it, reporting to you another side of life, a side that we in The Hood would not normally see. This day is DEFINITELY - SERENITY SUNDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES. This is the 2nd week of our News, and there are many more sundays to come. This Publishing company will never ever close down. WHY? BECAUSE WE NEED ALL THE GOOD NEWS WE CAN FIND.

Tony Renee Smith
Publisher - The Ynot Times

No comments:

THE YNOT WISH LIST