Monday, September 12, 2005

MONEY MONDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES


MONEY MONDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES

HELLO WORLD,

Good afternoon to all of you, I am the Publisher
of The Ynot Times, Tony Renee Smith and I am writing all of you residents of The Hood to ask you, mainly for our own survival, please please please refer all around you to www.ynotcommunications.com

and I urge all of you to read my series of Blogs, they all are simply for The Hood, from The Hood. Wake up all of you and smell the coffee. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

The Blogs are as follows:
www.theynottimes.blogspot.com
www.fathersabsentinthehood.blogspot.com
www.mothersofthehood.blogspot.com
www.thehoodandtechnology.blogspot.com
www.thetycoontwins.blogspot.com
www.ynotcommunications.blogspot.com
www.thebusinessman.blogspot.com

We have many many more blogs, but I am spreading the word on these 7 as of today. All we are trying to do here is create a web community and learn about the real world, The Hood is comprised of more than just athletes and entertainers. THE HOOD = The Host Of Outstanding Development.


Thank You and please bookmark this blog, because it will be updated each and everyday by midnight for the next business day.

Tony Renee Smith
Publisher - The Ynot Times

PS. I am full of information, in the picture above my bookbag is so full of information that the strap is breaking, my point is you can never get enough information, but I can always buy another bookbag.

No comments:

THE YNOT WISH LIST