Saturday, September 17, 2005

SERENITY SUNDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES

SERENITY SUNDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES


THE MARTIN LUTHER KING REGIONAL PARK , off of Doolittle Drive in Oakland,California just right of The Hilton Hotel,this place is a great place to Kayak - Jet Ski or jog, it is a Serene environment , atleast for me anyway. Sometimes you just have to let everything go and appreciate the simple things in life, and this is one of my outlets, I have many outlets but this is one of the safe simple ones that I enjoy. Posted by Picasa


Tony Renee Smith
Publisher - Teh Ynot Times

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! I've added it to my bookmarks!

I have a Keywords Page site. It pretty much covers Keywords Page related stuff. (And has lists of thousands of top adsense words to make money!)
Come by sometime and check it out. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello fellow BLOGGER!!! Great blog!!!
I have a ebook software site. It pretty much covers ebook software info.
If you’ve got time.…… Check out my site… You can even pick up great FREE ebooks with master resale rights worth $197.00 absolutely FREE, to give away or sell to your customers!!! ?
P.S. I’m adding heaps of new books in a few weeks!!! :-)

THE YNOT WISH LIST