Thursday, September 01, 2005

WALL STREET WEDNESDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES


www.suzeorman.com


Hello Everyone,

It is Wall Street Wednesday at The Ynot Times, and all I have to say about Wall Street today is : Suze Orman, this woman is remarkable. I cannot begin to tell you how she has changed my life, in regards to the Mental Power of Finances. I love her to death. Life has been a lot easier with her in my life.

Instead of Baseball,Basketball,Football on the weekends, I watch her show on Saturday evenings on CNBC, 8 or 9 or 11pm Eastern Time. Please logon to www.suzeorman.com for detailed financial information.
She is even a Guest Speaker at The Famous HIP HOP SUMMITT. I for one am going to do my best to showcase Ms. Orman to The Hood in more ways than one.
Posted by Picasa


Thank You
Tony Renee Smith
Publisher - Ynot Communications

No comments:

THE YNOT WISH LIST