Wednesday, September 28, 2005

THINKING THURSDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES



THINKING THURSDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES











THANK YOU MR. JOHNSON,

YNOT COMMUNICATIIONS is here because of the work that you have done, there is not a day that goes by in which I do not Thank You.

With Ebony and Jet Magazine, and The Ebony Fashion Fair , The Johnson Publishing Empire was and is a great thing for people of THE HOOD to see, and at the sametime feel good about and let the world know that success can be obtained. Trust me, Mr. Johnson - Ynot Communications will be here for generations to come, simply because you have set the standard.

You did all of this, WITHOUT THE INTERNET OR COMPUTERS, THAT IS AMAZING.

Now I have the internet, and trust me Mr. Johnson, I have made a personal committment to myself and my family and my ectended family and most of all YOU, that The Publishing world will never ever be the same by way of YNOT COMMUNICATIONS.

Yes it is THINKING THURSDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES, and I am Thinking of You and Thanking you at the sametime.

Thank You Mr. Johnson
www.johnsonpublishing.com


You are the BEST in THE BUSINESS

TONY RENEE SMITH
PUBLISHER - THE YNOT TIMES


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

World Venture Summit- The Second Day
Filed in archive Venture Capital The next day offers a panel discussion on how to bridge the gap between the US and international venture capital.
Hey, cool blog! I came across you while blog-surfing around (something I like to do when I'm board :-). If you are interested, go see my eBay Auctions site. It's just a fun site but you may find something to entertain you.

THE YNOT WISH LIST