Thursday, September 01, 2005

THINKING THURSDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES

THINKING THURSDAY
Today is Thinking Thursday at The Ynot Times and all I have been thinking about is my family and friends down in the Southern part of the country where Hurricane Katrina stuck.
Usually I reserve this day for thinking creatively for business, today is now Humanitarian.
The place is devastated, LITERALLY GONE.
I know you have seen the News Headlines.
I always think about business and money and the well being of my family, and look at my extended family in the SOUTH.
They have no clue on what they are up against, there is no food,water,TV,communications etc.
Please send something, old clothes, blankets, shoes anything.Now is the time to clean out your garages and I am sure that anything will be welcome, old chairs, bed frames, tupperware, flashlights, etc. You name it , they need it. I am sure that there are regulations to what you can or cannot send, please contact Fema or the Red Cross or any other charitable organization of your choice.
This is truly a disaster, I was in the Loma Prieta Earthquake, in Oakland,California in 1989 and believe me , it was bad, but it wasn't anything like this.
Thank You
Tony Renee Smith
Publisher-Ynot Communications
PS.
Call Fema or the Red Cross for instructions.
Last but not least, this is a personal note to those of you whom are always complaining about your lifes difficulties. You have no idea on how blessed you are, especially in disasters such as Katrina. Please be
Thankful for what you have , instead of what you do not have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogging Hurricane Relief
The devastation Hurricane Katrina has wrought has been overwhelming and difficult to process.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a business opportunity site/blog. It pretty much covers business opportunity related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Bloggers, Citizen Journalists See Katrina From The Inside
Bloggers and other citizen journalists have once again proven the growing importance of the Internet in covering the biggest news events, contributing heart-wrenching, personal accounts in living the tragedy ...
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse tire swing related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse tire swing

THE YNOT WISH LIST