Monday, September 19, 2005

MONEY MONDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES

MONEY MONDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES
Attention to The Residents of The Hood
Yes I mean you my people, we are a 1 trillion dollar spending economy of people.
So my question is this, Why are we doing so poorly as a NATION of People.
It is all psychological, you do not need The Hummer , The Mustang , The Navigator, The Denali , The Spinning Rims, The Plasma TV and I am talking to you hourly working people, let alone the ones of us that do not work at all.
Our minds tell us that we need all of this FLUFF and no one is preparing for the future at all.
You complain about your jobs all week, but what do you do about it on the weekend? You spend the little money that you make on running up and down the streets of the neighborhoods that you are trapped in, and you go right back to work whining , but you did nothing to change your situation.
Most of us spend all of this money while we are renting, I can go on and on, but I will end this Blog by saying.
Anyone, and I mean anyone can own a home, please do not listen to the HOOPLA about you can't afford one. The only reason that you cannot afford a home is that you are listening to the Advertisers and Manufacturers that want you to keep on buying their goods and services in order to keep them owning their homes.
Yes today is a different Money Monday at The Ynot Times.
To those of you who have a plan for the Future, I applaud you because I know that you are out there- THANK YOU.
Tony Renee Smith
Publisher - The Ynot Times

No comments:

THE YNOT WISH LIST