Friday, September 09, 2005

FINALL FRIDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES

FINALLY FRIDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES


Today I am going to try to slow it down a bit with all of the Katrina information, everyone is stressed out about this issue. It is the topic of all conversations.

Fema,The Mayor,The Governor, The People, The Marines,The Coast Guard, The Firemen,Nurses,Army,National Guard. Well I am going to just say this, Thank You to all of you and I thank all of you for rescuing the pets. This is my dog in my younger years, names SHEBA and I know how I Felt when I lost her to a car accident. It was devastating, it took a while to get over it.

So to all of you rescuing the pets, THANK YOU. Sheba and I thank you. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The InformationWeek Blog
Nearly four years after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, the Homeland Security Department is still coming to grips with the massive mission it's been handed.
You have some good information in your blog.

My blog boogie board site/blog. I have
pictures showing people having fun boogie board while at the beach.

Come and check it out yourself.

THE YNOT WISH LIST