Saturday, September 24, 2005

SATISFYING SATURDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES

SATISFYING SATURDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES



The Horse at Emeryilles fabulous Bay Street Shopping Center, I am in the mood for relaxing today, and I am going to tour Emeryville, this place is very very nice, The Bay Street Mall has everything that you need, Shop until you drop, restaurants Galore as well as Movie Theatre , Barnes and Noble and a Borders in the same neighborhood, I can go on and on, just look at it this way, when you have an APPLE STORE and a VICTORIA SECRETS in the same neighborhood, well judge for yourself. The place is nice. Oooooops I forgot PIXAR.


Posted by Picasa


Even though I am relaxing, I am having the time of my life, because I am working today also. I never ever stop working, my mind will not let me stop. Satisfying Saturday at The Ynot Times. I am going to report to The Hoods of America, the great things that are all around them. So for those of you whom are not doing anything today or tomorrow, quit making excuses and take the family to this place or another place near your HOOD, that you have not been before. It may just spark something that has not been sparked before. THE POWER OF THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tony Renee Smith
Publisher - The Ynot Times

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel the love: Mancow returns to KC radio
Saturday, September 24, 2005 Posted 12:50 AM GMT Hearne Christopher Jr. Batten down your radio hatches: The Cow is now! As of today - ' probably before you awoke or read this column - ' Kansas City expatriate ...
Great blog. I run a home furnishings site. It's a guide to quality home furnishings, apparel and gift sites around the web. Stop by sometime!

THE YNOT WISH LIST