Wednesday, October 26, 2005

THINKING THURSDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES



THINKING THURSDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES

Todays blog is directed at all of you whom want to start your own businesses, and perhaps do not know how, especially people in The Hood.

Microsoft Office , is all you need . Buy It.

Think about this, most of you hate your job and don't even know it. Having your own business is the ultimate high in the world, and as for me. Microsoft made this an easy decision for me.

One day I jsu got up off my rear end and purchased a copy of microsoft office and for one year that is all I did was study the software and I found out, Word,Powerpoint,Excel,Access,Works, they ( Microsoft) have everything that I need in one box. After that point all I needed was me. Well need I say more, YNOT COMMUNICATIONS is here.

Tony Renee Smith

Publisher - The Ynot Times

Thank You Microsoft and now Google and yes Yahoo.

T

No comments:

THE YNOT WISH LIST