Saturday, October 22, 2005

SERENITY SUNDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES

SERENITY SUNDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES
Hello all,
How are all of you doing today?
I was having an interesting conversation with a good friend of mine and we were talking about a family legacy.
The question came about , Do you have a 100year plan, and I said yes I do, and he was not surprised. I am in year 25 of my 100year plan in which I created when I was in High School, and believe it or not, I am right on target.
I am setting my family up for financial and social stability, and they do not even know it, nor do they care, and that is where most people are as of today.
I have a lot of work to do in regards to a successor to all of my hard work, but believe me, my children will be ready for this. WHY? because I am preparing them and they are not even aware of it.
Life is a magnificent journey, and I love not just navigating my ship, I just love building my own ship.
SO please all of you, get a plan, it helps . trust me, I will never leave home without one again.
Tony Renee Smith
Publisher - The Ynot Times
If you need help with one, ask Suze Orman, or call worth magazine, they did a 100 year plan piece and it was comprised of 8 parts I believe, and that was in 2004. It was a real eye opener.

No comments:

THE YNOT WISH LIST