Sunday, October 09, 2005

SERENITY SUNDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES


SERENITY SUNDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES


THURGOOD MARSHALL
FIRST BLACK MAN NOMINATED AND CONFIRMED AS A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE.


YES INDEED,

This man went through hell, and made it despite all odds. Every weekend I surf the web for myself and The Ynot Times, but I am now going to incorporate something new in blogging today. I am going to speak aggressively about the future and definitely about the past.

WHY?

As a Black man in society, I have to know where I am from in order to know where I am going. I always wanted to be a lawyer, but Mr. Thurgood Marshall made me want to become a judge.

Thank Mr. Marshall, I will always keep you alive in my heart, I have no idea personally what you went through in life, but I sure a hell know, You made it better for me.

Thank You

Tony Renee Smith
Publisher - The Ynot Imes

No comments:

THE YNOT WISH LIST