Friday, October 14, 2005

SATISFYING SATURDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES

SATISFYING SATURDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES
Hello World and Beyond,
I was thinking of a way to end the week of working for someone else in a great way. I came up with this.
This is the real reason why people become their own bosses.
it is simple:
THEY ARE SMARTER THAN THEIR CURRENT ONES.
You will never ever get credit for all you do at a job, as for me. I know my true wealth and no one can ever tell me what my true wealth is, because I already know what it is.
I am a very intelligent man and very creative also, that is why The Ynot Holding Company was formed , the parent company of Ynot Communciations.
On your own, one can change the world on a daily basis, your own plan, your own stamp on the world. Working for someone esle is fine, but it cannot pay for my RANCH - JOANNS WAY.
Tony Renee Smith
Publisher - The Ynot Times

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Google To Host Home-Video Uploads
Move over blogging -- here comes Internet-based home video, to a Google server near you ... Page made the non-announcement announcement during Monday's opening panel discussion at the National Cable & Telecommunications Show here, upstaging his luminary fellow panelists John Chambers of Cisco, Brian Roberts of Comcast, Jon Miller of AOL ...
I have the opportunity for you##Makemoney##Findyourhomebuisnessopportunitiessite/blog . take a minute to chek it out :)

THE YNOT WISH LIST