Sunday, April 16, 2006

SERENITY SUNDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES

SERENITY SUNDAY
AT
THE YNOT TIMES











Hell to you all on this Easter,Spring Break,Sunday.

I am a person who looks at all neighborhoods, via magazines,tv,helicopter views,personal walkthroughs and I have come up with a solution for me.

The solution is get out and see something and investigate something, you just might want it. This home is my idea of a serene environment. When you do not know, or have never seen, how can you make a judgement on something you have never ever seen, or experienced. For god's sake, please do not take your children down the same road.

This is my idea of a serene environment, but I would have never ever known about this if I had not taken out the time to look for something better than I was accustomed to.

This is what I have been working on for 20 plus years for my family, it may not take most people that long, but it all depends on what you have seen or been subject to.

Tony Renee Smith
Publisher - Ynot Communciations
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

THE YNOT WISH LIST