Thursday, December 08, 2005

FINALLY FRIDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES

FINALLY FRIDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES


Finally I am going to answer this message I recieved about , why do I show homes / estates such as this one.?????

The reason I show these homes is just because of that question. Some people do not know anything else in the world exist, and so they only shoot for what's around them. Cars,clothes,excitement,drugs and lately any house will do.

This is fine , but to break that cycle , as a publisher I have to do my part and let people know that , homes/estates such as these are REAL.


So REAL, they are 10-20minutes from your homes/apartments in THE HOOD. To answer all of the critics, I am going to keep posting the finer side of life, because after all, What you do not know, will hurt you. OK.

Tony Renee Smith
Publisher - The Ynot Times Posted by Picasa

No comments:

THE YNOT WISH LIST