Tuesday, November 29, 2005

WALLSTREET WEDNESDAY AT THE YNOT TIMES

WALLSTREET WEDNESDAY AT
THE YNOT TIMES

.The reason that I am bringing you this picture again of
Victoria Secrets of Emeryville,California
is-they are in the XMAS SPIRIT as is the rest of the world.


I do not care what you observe and or not observe, Wall Street runs your world and my world, and if WallStreet is in the XMAS SPIRIT, so are you.


MONEY-MONEY-MONEY is what makes the world go round.

At the sametime, I like this display. Hint for you all, try putting some type of display within your home, it doesn't have to be a XMAS one. Just try and spread some type of cheer at home, it will make your life a lot more enjoyable.



It works for me. I for one may not agree with the way that wealth is distributed in and around this world, and that is why I am in the publishing business , in order to make my mark in this world and report what I discover to you and yours,
RIGHT WRONG or INDIFFERENT.

Have a Happy Holiday Season, whether you want to or not OK.

Tony Renee Smith
Publisher - The Ynot Times
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

THE YNOT WISH LIST